- Pack (This includes setting aside the clothes I'm going to wear tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday so that when I zip up my bag today, it stays zip; although, the likelihood of that happening is very slim).
- Find a place to sleep in London at least for the first night.
- Go to the bank to pick up my currency, raise my spending limit, and tell them I'll be in London so they don't cancel my credit card when I use it for an emergency. Like Pam and Jim... but not.
- See if I can take my 8 oz of yogurt, 1.5 oz oats, 6 oz of fruit, and 8 oz of milk through customs.
- Finish the guest list to the best of my ability.